Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Good Lord time flies! I can't believe it has been that long since I updated! We have been so busy lately. I got Steven registered for Kindergarten and we got to go on a tour of the classrooms and the elementary school. It looks awesome! Steven is doing great in preschool, but we think he is not being challenged enough. He is starting to be a troublemaker when he gets bored. His current teacher said the K teacher will be able to handle it though, so don't be worried. Hannah is doing awesome! She is cute as a button at five months old, and is trying desperately to sit up on her own! She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, and smiles as she drools all over you... We have nicknamed her Slimer. Steven turns five next week (May 8), my Mother's Day baby! Hannah's is on Thanksgiving this year, too! The birthdays fall really strange this year: Dan was on MLK Day, Galaxy (the dog) on Easter, Steven on Mother's Day, Zorro (the cat) on Independence Day (every year for that one haha) and then Hannah on Thanksgiving. That leaves me and Gumbo (the other dog) with non-holiday Bdays. Oh well. Mine is coming up too, on May 17. 26 already! Where did the time go???? Well, that is all I can think about to ramble on about. I will try to find some more pics to post now. Enjoy! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?