Monday, January 09, 2006

OK PEOPLE I UPDATED!! I know I have been really bad about posting new pics lately and I apologize. I have been super busy with my new Pampered Chef business! I promoted to Future Director on January 1, and became eligible to attend Leadership Summit 2006 in Atlanta! I had a great time and learned tons! I am really excited about being a Pampered Chef Consultant, and absolutely love it! I have a business website as well, where you can order anything out of the catalog.. so email me if you want the address! I plan on promoting to Director May 1, and earning this year's incentive trip, which is to ATLANTIS in the Bahamas!!! I can't wait!
Dan and the kids are great... Dan's birthday is next Tuesday, so drop him a line and say hi! Steven's report card came today and I am pleased to report he is doing outstanding in Kindergarten. The only area of concern was following directions in PE, but we all know how he can get distracted sometimes. =) Hannah is growing so fast as you will see in the pics. She is just about running now, and starting to use a few words like Bubba (Steven), Dada Mama, and "Hi!." She points at everything to get you to say what it is, and is fascinated by everything around her! In other words, she is a typical 13 1/2 month old.
I hope that everyone is doing great, and as always, let me know what you think of the pics...
All our love! Sheila Posted by Picasa

Comments:
HELLO SHIELA AKA PEPPER THIS IS MOONIE IVISITED UR SITE WOW U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. AND ALASKA IS VERY PRETTY MY BOYFRIEND LAST NIGHT ASKED ME HOW DO U FELL BOUT MOVING TO ALASKA LOL WHAT A COINCIDENCE. I DONT HAVE MY PC BACK YET BUT ONCEI DO ILL SEND YA SOME PICS OF MY FAM THATLL BE FUN. YOUR BABIES R JUST GORGEOUS. AND IM SO SORRY TO HEAR U CRASHED THE SNOMOBILE HEHE GLAD U WERE OK THO. ILL VISIT UR SITE FROM NOW ON WOOT OK BYE FOR NOW LUV MOONIE AKA JODI
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?