Saturday, May 27, 2006

Here's another update for everyone! Steven graduated Kindergarten, and is now a first grader! I can't believe how old he's getting! He also had a birthday so he's 6 now too! I need to go get the pics from the party from one of our friends, who was snapping during the party. Hannah went exploring the front yard, and FINALLY sat still long enough to let me put pigtails in her hair. She looked SO cute! We went to see Gallagher last night (he actually came to Valdez!). The show was really funny and the Sledge-O-Matic was CRAZY. They had the whole auditorium covered in black plastic floor to ceiling. They said it took 5 days to get it all up! Good thing they did though, cause there was food ALL over!! Before the show he was throwing candy to the audience and he threw one right at me! I didn't catch it and it hit me in the stomach LOL. Then at the very beginning of the show, he was throwing waters balloons and one landed near me and got me wet. So much for not sitting in the "Splash Zone!" LOL Also, I finally started using MySpace, so check us out at www.myspace.com/alaskawaters. I really like the background I have on there. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?